The World of Needlepoint is your one-stop resource for everything you ever wanted to know about needlepoint: its history, a world of fascinating fibers, and all the latest techniques brought to you by today's most popular artists and the best retailers around.
I was posted today as the Featured Artist on the World of Needlepoint website.
"The World of Needlepoint website is a resource for everyone interested in the art of Needlepoint:designers, wholesalers, retailers, and most of all individual stitchers. We intend to provide the finest one-stop needlepoint resource available on the web. It is in our collective interest to keep this beautiful art form thriving. The World of Needlepoint website is a great way to do just that.
We encourage everyone to submit image files by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Images on the Web
- Image clarity is of utmost importance if we are to maintain a highly polished, professional appearance on the web. Therefore, poor quality images will not be considered for inclusion on the site.
- All images must be provided in jpg (preferred) or gif file format.
- Image submissions should be as large and as high a resolution as possible but in no case below 72 dpi (dots per inch).
- For Finished Projects, please include the name of designer, stitcher, finisher, store (if applicable) with city and state in your email (not as part of the image itself), as well as design number and title (if any). For feature article images, please provide whatever information is appropriate to the image.
- Provide web address for possible link where appropriate."